Letters from Panel
Minister Madden announced the members of an Inquiry Panel on 17 September 2007. Leon Collet is later replaced by Mr Barry Lafontaine.
- Bastion Point Directions and Timetable from Panel 26/09/07
Correspondence from the Department Of Planning & Community Development advising on the appointment of the panel & the timetable for hearings.
- Bastion Point Request for Adjournment 1st Oct
Further correspondence indicating a request by the Council for an adjournment.
- Bastion Point Notice on Adjournment 05/10/07
Panel advises on the Adjournment of the Process 1st October
- Bastion Point Letter Maddocks 27 November
On the 27th of November, the panel requested clarification of the Council’s current position regarding the adjournment and the EES Inquiry.
- New directions Hearing 08/01/08
The Panel have set a new date for a further directions hearing. It is with sadness we note the sudden passing away of Inquiry member Dr Leon Collett. The Inquiry will now proceed with two members.
- Bastion Point Directions from 20/02/08
As a result of the Directions Hearing on Feb 19th 2008, the panel directed the Council on various matters.
- Bastion Point directions 14/04/08
Notification received from the panel regarding the full public hearing, now scheduled to begin on Monday the 14th July. This document includes a timetable, hearing arrangements and a variety of information concerning the presentation of material.